|The 1221 is as unique as it gets and unlike anything ever made before. Better design, features and a whole new turning experience!|
|Read Reviews & Buy on Amazon|
- Unrivaled speed control
- Cord length: 4 Feet
- 6 handles
- Speed range from 60 rpm to 3600 rpm
- Corded-electric power source
- Innovative ratchet style belt tension system
- Dimensions: 32.8 x 14.6 x 21.2 inches
- Weight: 137 pounds
The brand new JET 1221VS 12” x 21” Variable Speed Wood Lathe is simply a masterpiece. It is a perfect choice for every professional or advanced enthusiast who wants to have a perfect tool in their workplace. With only 1 horsepower, this motor is able to spin amazing 3600 RPM. JET 1221VS has a variable speed controller, so the speeds may be changed using the simple rotating knob. To provide speed ranges to suit any situation, especially for the more experienced turner, there is a three step pulley. From 60 to 900 rpm on the 1st step of the pulley, 110 -1800 rpm on the 2nd step (medium), and a high speed range of 220 -3600 rpm on the 3rd step.
When we speak for the design, it is much better that the previous models. Moreover, the entire turning experience is better. It has innovative ratchet style belt tension system and unrivaled speed control system. Forward to reverse is a smooth transition which will ease your job in your shop.
In addition, this beautiful lathe has indexing head with 24 positions. Moreover, it comes with a 5 year warranty from Jet.
- JET 1221VS has 3 speed ranges and continuous digital speed control. You can get a plenty of torque at low speed. It is solid machine with no vibrations. Furthermore, it posses innovative ratchet style belt tension system and 5 years warranty on the whole machine. The motor has 1 horsepower but it can spin up to 3600 RPM. Since it has smooth forward to reverse transition, wood enthusiasts would love it.
- Some of the customers have complained that it often happens the lathe to arrive with the headstock totally loose. Moreover, the tailstock would not line up with the headstock when centered. Other customers have found out that this lathe is vibrating a lot due to its low weight.